Passwords

Reaction score
I have a mail program called Mail Washer and lost my password.It is remembered by Windows with the check mark in remember this password.I am using Windows XP Pro. But I would like to know the password. I understand that there is a program that can tell me the letters behind the asterisk. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
... in before the spammers, so I can get auto notification.

I don't use MailWasher, but I know someone who does, they'll be along shortly.

:user:

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
I use Mailwasher. When I use it, it doesn't require a password, never has done for at least the last three versions.

You could try uninstalling, re-installing, you'll probably get the oppurtunity to set a new password, if such an option exists.

Unless, of course, you're talking about an activation code, which is a bit different.

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
Didn't think MailWasher had one, but then I haven't used it since 1945 ... maybe saved password to the email client. :)

:user:

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply I did not give enough information. I am using MailWasher 2.0. It's an old ver. but I like it. I never registered it and was trying to and that has not worked either. After I wasted a lot of time, I then tried to download a newer ver. of MailWasher. That was a big mistake I ended up with the MixiDJ toolbar & search bar. Which is a highjacking program that takes over your browser. That was a big head ache. I think I got rid of the toolbar but still can't get rid of the search bar. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Reaction score
I am in the process of building a new computer and MailWasher was the last program. So I am trying to install it on the new computer and it would not let me have it on 2 computers with the same email address. So that's when I tried to download the new ver. and now I have Mixi on the new computer just when I thought I was done. Not thrilled would not download MailWasher again.

Last edited:

Ask a Question