Panasonic Lumix LX5 - First photo session

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
I finally managed to find time yesterday morning to get out with the camera and put it to use. I am not one of those who enjoys tweaking the pictures after taking them, so here are the pictures with no post processing done. Any feedback will be much appreciated. :)

Link

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
I finally managed to find time yesterday morning to get out with the camera and put it to use. I am not one of those who enjoys tweaking the pictures after taking them, so here are the pictures with no post processing done. Any feedback will be much appreciated. :)

Link

attachment.php

:cool:

Attachments

• 2011-12-11_154859.jpg
    2011-12-11_154859.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 325

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
Sorry about that, I just changed the link and now you can see them on another site.

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
You must be feeling so pleased with your new camera Quad! Those photos all look so clear, detailed and sharp. Very impressive indeed :nod: :thumb:

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Looking good, think you've made a fine choice of camera there Mr Quad, the detail is impressive.

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
Very nice indeed. Pretty park you have there very civilised. As flops says the detail is impressive. :D

Have a look here for hosting some of your photos.

http://atpic.com/

For a penguin setting up an account and uploading pictures would be a breeze.

Advantages.

Free
Fullsize pics uploaded
Pics can be viewed in a variety of sizes or a slideshow
Pics can be downloaded in various sizes
Private/Public galleries

Cons

Can't seem to figure out how to move pics around in the galleries

:cool:

http://atpic.com/5150 -- my home gallery.

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
You must be feeling so pleased with your new camera Quad! Those photos all look so clear, detailed and sharp. Very impressive indeed :nod: :thumb:

Yes, I am pleased with the results achieved. Although, I have to do a few more shoots to really understand it's limitations, from then onwards I should get better results.:)

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
Looking good, think you've made a fine choice of camera there Mr Quad, the detail is impressive.

The Leica lens does make a difference, next time you are in the market do consider the Lumix. This is actually the second Lumix I have tested, if you remember I did buy one for my niece sometime back and had posted the pictures. :)

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
Very nice indeed. Pretty park you have there very civilised. As flops says the detail is impressive. :D
http://atpic.com/5150 -- my home gallery.

I have not explored the whole park yet, but it is huge with the zoo, museum, outdoor theater, Japanese garden and some more.

Thanks for the link to photo hosting website I will make a point to explore it and also take a look at your pics. :D

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
You must be really pleased with your purchase - some excellent quality photos there! I think my favourites are the first three. You've certainly got a good eye for framing your subject and drawing the eye in.

Reaction score
:thumb:Great photo's Quad and it looks like you have got the right camera for you I am glad you are pleased with it.:nod:

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
Thank you Becky and bootneck02 for your feedback. I am already planning my second shoot and will post some more this week. :D

Ask a Question