Palma

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
Just booked today 2x week AI ...cala n` bosch June 2007 £1800 2 adults and 2 kids and 1 wk AI hotel America Majorca Oct 2007 £1100 same

Bargains

wont be on the review forum though ...will be bladdered ....

Direct holidays ...try them out for your hols

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
It's thundering and lightening here now, so sitting inside on the balcony (reading and laptoping!). Bought the best thing possible in Spain today though, €1 cartons of Sangria... Mmmmmmmmmmmm!!!! I'm going to bring back as many of these as possible, as it is lovely and so much more in the UK!

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
Looks great, thanks itsme! :)

Ian is having a siesta at the moment, so I've run off with his laptop, muh ha ha! :D

Reaction score
all ok here

Sexy Bex said:
Ian is having a siesta at the moment, so I've run off with his laptop, muh ha ha! :D
Oh goodie goodie, while one sleep's the other checks how we all are:p
Seriously Bex, Hope you & Ian are having a great time:thumb:
But when i go on holiday, i leave the lappie behind, now trust me on this, find a decent place to eat, have a nice meal some drink & have some fun!:rolleyes:

Read a book or two, visit the sites, meet the locals, buy a naff raffier donkey, but above all chill out:D

cirianz

Chatter Box
Reaction score
Sexy Bex said:

Good to see you Bex :wave:
Hope you're having fun :)
Everyone was having a 'cats away' party so grab a drink & pull up a chair.
If we're lucky then Ady will get cyberdrunk & we can dye his hair again
Or maybe something different this time.. what ya think :D

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
This thread is much better than postcards, isn't it!:thumb: Looking forward to the next, between-Sangria/beer installment, :D so here's wishing you continuing enjoyment Becky
and Ian
happywave.gif

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Taffycat said:
This thread is much better than postcards, isn't it!:thumb: Looking forward to the next, between-Sangria/beer installment, :D so here's wishing you continuing enjoyment Becky
and Ian
happywave.gif

I'm so sad that now I've resorted to sending an e-mail round mid holiday this time with photos :lol: Still a few postcards to the people without e-mail tho ;)

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Took some pics of us both a few hours ago, just got back from a meal out and quite a few drinks to say the least! (I'm concentrating very hard to type this thread! ;)). I'll post some pics of the rest once I'm back (late Sat, so maybe on Sunday)

One of Bex, and one of me:

Bex.jpg

Ian.jpg

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
Aww... don't listen to 'em!! ;) You both look great, :thumb: safe journey home folks :D

cirianz

Chatter Box
Reaction score
feckit said:
Blimey photos as well as checking how we all are:thumb:

We'll they've gotta keep an eye on us somehow :p

You are both looking great... cider anyone? ;)

Ask a Question