Palma

Reaction score
Well i suppose it is a tad illegal, but i expect most Hotel's have readily available WiFi access now for a small cost, some even have it included in the room fees.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
The hotel we are staying has free wi-fi (I get there tomorrow :D), so I'm hoping it works ok :D

Reaction score
I get free WiFi across many countries due to being a member of FON, a large WiFi community.

Might be worth looking into for other users, i may make a seperate topic about it.

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
Chris..

Well i suppose it is a tad illegal, but i expect most Hotel's have readily available WiFi access now for a small cost, some even have it included in the room fees

Now we are cooking on gas ...i`m going on all inclusive hols twice next year with my trusty IBM thinkpad T23 ...what Card should i have installed to benefit from available open networks or hotel free networks ???? and where in brocheres does it state internet is available ??? i Currently have a 54 Mbps 802.11g cardbus . what Wifi card is the best for me ???

Ask the Experts time ...

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
Well, I already knew the Hotel he was staying at has WiFi ... :D

I was not implying that one err, steals Internet access. ;)

user.gif

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I'm here :D WiFi works!!!!

The train taxi to the train station was late, the train to the airport was cancelled, the aircraft was a few hours late... but hey I'm in one piece and so is the laptop (oh, and Becky too ;))!

The area looks lovely, and the bus was easy to get (thanks itsme!). I''m going for some tasty beers, but I'll post some more tomorrow (or in the morning in the "drunk" thread!).

muckshifter

Reaction score
Ian Cunningham said:
I'm here :D WiFi works!!!!

The train taxi to the train station was late, the train to the airport was cancelled, the aircraft was a few hours late... but hey I'm in one piece and so is the laptop (oh, and Becky too ;))!
oh? just a normal jurney then. ;)

The area looks lovely, and the bus was easy to get (thanks itsme!). I''m going for some tasty beers, but I'll post some more tomorrow (or in the morning in the "drunk" thread!).
yeah, well you can delete your own post when you soberup. :D

now get out there :rolleyes:

Enjoy!
happywave.gif

Reaction score
Stopping looking at the site Ian

Ian, stop looking at the site & get on with your holiday!
If we hear Bex has clumped you with a bit of 4 by 2 you will only have yourself to blame!
I go on holiday to relax, to drink & have a good time, you should do the same.;)

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Alright lads and lasses, he's away for a while, get the booze out, crank up the music and let's PARTY! :D

muckshifter

Reaction score
floppybootstomp said:
Alright lads and lasses, he's away for a while, get the booze out, crank up the music and let's PARTY! :D
laughingsmiley.gif

Where you been ... we bin going at it since yesterday. :p

I quite like this Ozzmosis ... LOUD!!
nod.gif

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Listen someone keeps banging on the wall....Let's turn the music up louder and drown them out...:D

And get another round in Muck's....:lol:

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
feckit said:
Ian, stop looking at the site & get on with your holiday!
If we hear Bex has clumped you with a bit of 4 by 2 you will only have yourself to blame!
I go on holiday to relax, to drink & have a good time, you should do the same.;)

Everything is closed today, apart from some bars so we've been out exploring and drinking for the most of the day - and I've found a fantastic new distance measurement:

The cathedral is one beer away, the shopping is one to three beers away (depending if Bex buys anything) and the marina is two beers away.

We're sitting on the balcony at the moment watching the world go by, then probably off to a street cafe later on for some San Migel ;)

I'm looking forward for tomorrow when things will open up and be a bit more lively :D

Reaction score
I love the beers/distance measurement, Ian
laughingsmiley.gif

We're off to Kusadasi on Thursday for an AI fortnight, so it might be a case of measuring pool lengths or walks to and from the dining room using the B/D method!!
bowdown.gif
bowdown.gif

Ask a Question