paintshop advice

sol

Reaction score
a few days ago a friend let have a go on her jasc paint shop pro which seemed easy enough to use.i just wondered if anyone could recommend one for a beginner as i have a digital camera & transfer all my pics to the pc but never used a paint shop before.i looked in pc world but it was a little confusing as to which one i needed.i just want to be able to cut them down to the size i need & take away the red eye etc.thankyou

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Paintshop or Adobe Elements are good, or you could try Google Picasa for free if that all you want to do. :)

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I'll second the suggestion for Google Picasa too, it's a great bit of software for a freebie :)

sol

Reaction score
thanks for the advice :bow: ,will go & have a look at them see which one i like..or which one seems easy enough for me to use :lol:

Reaction score
I use Adobe Photoshop and it is a good program even for the beginner. I reccomend it.

I have been wanting to get hold of Adobe Illustrator wonder what it's like.

sol

Reaction score
;) i downloaded picasa2 & wow its fast,all my pics in one place now & all sorted into order of dates.it even found pics i didnt know i had :lol:

will have a play around see what else i can do with it & will let you know
my brother however has always used adobe & says if i dont like this one i should go & buy adobe so we will see
thanks again for the advice :D

Ask a Question