Overclocking ...

Reaction score
Hey guys! Don't know if you remember me from waaaaaaaay back ;)

Probably don't, anywayz, i feel i need to re-tune my pc hehe and gunna start by whopping my card back into shape, thing is ... I forgot how to overlock the thing hehe

So anyone remind me plx? I just installed the Nvidia Beta drivers thanx for Reef, if that's any help

Would appreciate the help :)

Thank you hehe

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Haha, it wasn't that long ago and you do have almost 700 posts :D Welcome back! :wave:

What did you want to overclock, your CPU and/or graphics card? If you want to retune, a format does the best possible really - it always runs nice and fresh afterwards :)

Other smaller things to try would be running ccleaner, MS Defender and defragging your PC, that can help loads :)

Reaction score
the first rule of quantum physics is

Belloni said:
Hey guys! Don't know if you remember me from waaaaaaaay back ;)

Probably don't, anywayz, i feel i need to re-tune my pc hehe and gunna start by whopping my card back into shape, thing is ... I forgot how to overlock the thing hehe

So anyone remind me plx? I just installed the Nvidia Beta drivers thanx for Reef, if that's any help

Would appreciate the help :)

Thank you hehe
Who could forget a face like yours, your picture does you justice:p

Why do you want to overclock in the first place, the first rule of quantum physics states you must only pull apart the atom to know how it works when you know what to do if it goes wrong. So are you prepaired to ruin your machine if it all goes wrong? And all for clocking a grahics card, would it not be easier & cheaper to buy a quicker one:confused:

Reaction score
Good point, to me, was AGES ago :)

Anywayz, ermmm Graphics card :) I seem to have mis-placed my damn Gainward CD that came with it so ...

I'm a bit retarded with Pc's again ;)

After i retune the card, i might try a *format* though i don't know how/what to do hehe

And i always run defreg,ad-aware and spy-bot so all that is ok :)

Thank you

Reaction score
murdoch said:
Who could forget a face like yours, your picture does you justice:p

Why do you want to overclock in the first place, the first rule of quantum physics states you must only pull apart the atom to know how it works when you know what to do if it goes wrong. So are you prepaired to ruin your machine if it all goes wrong? And all for clocking a grahics card, would it not be easier & cheaper to buy a quicker one:confused:

I would buy a new one, if had the current money, but been spending on other shizzle <3 hehe

I'll buy one in the future, but for now, overclocking does me fine :) Ages ago, i used to always overlock my graphics card to the MAX, was fun and didn't ruin my pc :p

Reaction score
How can we forget you..... I still have a head-ache from your last visit:lol: Welcome back mate:wave:

Me__2001

Internet Junkie
Reaction score
good to see you again

the only thing i can think of is rivatuner, i know there is another way but i cant remember it
wallbash.gif

Reaction score
Me__2001 said:
good to see you again

the only thing i can think of is rivatuner, i know there is another way but i cant remember it
wallbash.gif

hehe you too pal :)

Yeah i just found Rivatuner in some file hehe

I know how you feel, isn't it something like - Right click on desktop or something, go to advanced?! :S

Me__2001

Internet Junkie
Reaction score
oh i think i remember now

right click desktop > properties > settings then i think its advanced and you should be getting somewhere

Reaction score
Wahey! :) Sorted it, that new Beta Nvidia thing confused me, got it now lol :)

Time for some hours spent on getting this baby back up muaha

85% on 3dmark06 so far ;)

I'll get back to ya!

Good seeing you all again, hope your all well and safe :) hehe

Reaction score
Belloni said:
I would buy a new one, if had the current money, but been spending on other shizzle <3 hehe

I'll buy one in the future, but for now, overclocking does me fine :) Ages ago, i used to always overlock my graphics card to the MAX, was fun and didn't ruin my pc :p
Oh well if you know the risks then:rolleyes:
Only ever clocked one pc & overcooked it:eek: tried to go from a pentium120 to p160 and it got hot, fan failed & chip melted:blush:

Reaction score
hehe you got ownd, another problem now, just downloaded 3dmark06, double-clickd it to load up, then i get the message attached, what does this mean and can i fix it plx?

Thank you <3

Attachments

• PROBLEM.JPG
    PROBLEM.JPG
    19.1 KB · Views: 88
Reaction score
ahh belloni where u been me old mucker?

of course we remember you!!!

Reaction score
psd99 said:
ahh belloni where u been me old mucker?

of course we remember you!!!

hehe dunno really :p Out and about, atm, i'm obssesed with a certain game, WoW (World of Warcraft) i can play this all day and night, so i'm pretty obsesive hehe

Also, got my big exams coming next week, so won't be on much but afterwards, i'm BACK! :)

Good seeing you all heheh <3

Ask a Question