overclockers 10% off

Reaction score
I remember reading on here some of you got e-mails for 10% off at overclockers

was that a code you got? how did it work?

if so please pm me the code

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I'm guessing it was a specific account linked e-mail which provided the 10% off - I don't think it's something that others can use or the web would be full of links to it :)

Reaction score
psd99 said:
I remember reading on here some of you got e-mails for 10% off at overclockers

was that a code you got? how did it work?

if so please pm me the code

If you subscribe to Overclockers Newsletter, you will get random promotional codes which allow for a certain % off of selected items..As for the code, it is only applicable to the person it is e-mailed to..

Reaction score
thanks guys very strange I am on their mailing list for sure,

does anyone know when it was sent out?

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
It was sent out about two weeks ago and only sent to regular customers who hadn't purchased anything from OCUK for over a year. The idea being to entice us back, I suppose.

Truth is, it wasn't a concious decision on my part not to buy from OCUK - I favour them as suppliers - it's just the way things worked out.

And as I mentioned in another thread I'm quite happy with the state of my main machine so no upgrades recently and probably not in the near future.

Reaction score
floppybootstomp said:
It was sent out about two weeks ago and only sent to regular customers who hadn't purchased anything from OCUK for over a year. The idea being to entice us back, I suppose.

Truth is, it wasn't a concious decision on my part not to buy from OCUK - I favour them as suppliers - it's just the way things worked out.

And as I mentioned in another thread I'm quite happy with the state of my main machine so no upgrades recently and probably not in the near future.

Order Date: 13 Sep, 07, 11:17 am

Order was shipped to: PSD99

how much bad luck can I get? :(

Reaction score
well I endeavor to upgrade very soon!!! That is why 10% would make the difference.

Ask a Question