Outlook Lost mails after PC crash

Nelson5

that is why i got into this forum expecting experts on Outlook to help
me. If stellar's men cann't help me..........

Can some soal help me ?

'Diane Poremsky [MVP said:
;312209']If stellar's recovery program can't recover it and says its too
far gone,
then its most likely too far gone - the only way to recover the
messages is
if you have a good backup. Most of the recovery programs have trials
that
recover a few files so you can see if they work - you could try them,
but I
doubt you'll find one that does it.

See http://www.slipstick.com/problems/scanpst.asp for the list of
recovery
utilities.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:
mailto:[email protected]

mailto:[email protected]

Let's Really Fix Outlook 2010
http://forums.slipstick.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34

"Nelson5" (e-mail address removed) wrote in message

Anybody has an answer for me ??? Or tell me which is the best way for
help.

Nelson5;311912 Wrote:-
Did that and the program see as PST but then saysit is not a valid
personal file. I even tried to "talk" with Stellar Phoenix because of
the error on the Outlook PST Repair but the answer (after a while)
was
if the program does not repair is because the file is serious
corrupted. No help from them ........

Which is the best program between cost and eficiency for my problem
?-

Tom Willett

Diane has given you the options available...if it's gone, it's gone.

:
: 'Diane Poremsky [MVP Wrote:
: > ;312209']If stellar's recovery program can't recover it and says its too
: > far gone,
: > then its most likely too far gone - the only way to recover the
: > messages is
: > if you have a good backup. Most of the recovery programs have trials
: > that
: > recover a few files so you can see if they work - you could try them,
: > but I
: > doubt you'll find one that does it.
: >
: > See http://www.slipstick.com/problems/scanpst.asp for the list of
: > recovery
: > utilities.
: >
: > --
: > Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]
: >
: >
: >
: > Outlook Tips by email:
: > mailto:[email protected]
: >
: > EMO - a weekly newsletter about Outlook and Exchange:
: > mailto:[email protected]
: >
: > Let's Really Fix Outlook 2010
: > http://forums.slipstick.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34
: >
: > : >
: > Nelson5;311912 Wrote:-
: > Did that and the program see as PST but then saysit is not a valid
: > personal file. I even tried to "talk" with Stellar Phoenix because of
: > the error on the Outlook PST Repair but the answer (after a while)
: > was
: > if the program does not repair is because the file is serious
: > corrupted. No help from them ........
: >
: > Which is the best program between cost and eficiency for my problem
: > ?-
: >
: >
: >