Outlook Express wont let me send email

Over night my Outlook Express has just decided to not let me send emails. A window comes up reading "The message could not be sent because one of the recipients was rejected by the server. The rejected e-mail address was '(e-mail address removed)'. Subject 'Re: none', Account: 'po.kannet.ne.jp', Server: 'po.kannet.ne.jp', Protocol: SMTP, Server Response: '550 not local host hotmail.com, not a gateway', Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Server Error: 550, Error Number: 0x800CCC7
My Outbox has 6 emails to different clients. This has happened in the past too.

Bruce Hagen

If the address is correct, see these articles:
http://insideoe.tomsterdam.com/problems/errors.htm#550relay

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;290808
--
Bruce Hagen
~IB-CA~

"Kelly" <[email protected] or (e-mail address removed)>
wrote in message
Over night my Outlook Express has just decided to not let me send
emails. A window comes up reading "The message could not be sent
because one of the recipients was rejected by the server. The
rejected e-mail address was '(e-mail address removed)'. Subject 'Re:
none', Account: 'po.kannet.ne.jp', Server: 'po.kannet.ne.jp',
Protocol: SMTP, Server Response: '550 not local host hotmail.com, not
a gateway', Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Server Error: 550, Error
Number: 0x800CCC79
My Outbox has 6 emails to different clients. This has happened in
the past too.

anonymouse

I have that chriswowchuk is not the real address at the
hotmail account as he will not appreciate the additional
spam he will receive !