Can't send to certain email addresses

G

Hi,
I have a problem sending to most email addresses. I just got a LAN connection but I am not sure what is going on. I receive this error message :

The message could not be sent because one of the recipients was rejected by the server. The rejected e-mail address was '(e-mail address removed)'. Subject 'TEST 1', Account: 'work', Server: 'SMTP.telusplanet.net', Protocol: SMTP, Server Response: '550 relaying mail to cibc.ca is not allowed', Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Server Error: 550, Error Number: 0x800CCC79

Does anyhone know how to fix this?
Thanks,
Emeline

R

Rob Schneider

Emeline said:
Hi,
I have a problem sending to most email addresses. I just got a LAN connection but I am not sure what is going on. I receive this error message :

The message could not be sent because one of the recipients was rejected by the server. The rejected e-mail address was '(e-mail address removed)'. Subject 'TEST 1', Account: 'work', Server: 'SMTP.telusplanet.net', Protocol: SMTP, Server Response: '550 relaying mail to cibc.ca is not allowed', Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Server Error: 550, Error Number: 0x800CCC79

Does anyhone know how to fix this?
Thanks,
Emeline

Best to speak with your ISP mail service provider.

G

Mail relaying means a user sttempts to use another server to send the messages rather than sending itself.some server does not allow this relaying.So its better to check the user name and password of u.

Ask a Question