Outlook Express Question

Scott

I was cleaning out old messages in my OE inbox when I came across this one:
------------------
Date: 29 Dec 2002 23:51:46 -0600
From: Mail System Internal Data <MAILER-DAEMON@netapp>
Subject: DON'T DELETE THIS MESSAGE -- FOLDER INTERNAL DATA

This text is part of the internal format of your mail folder, and is not
a real message. It is created automatically by the mail system software.
If deleted, important folder data will be lost, and it will be re-created
with the data reset to initial values.

Frank Saunders, MS-MVP OE

Date: 29 Dec 2002 23:51:46 -0600
From: Mail System Internal Data <MAILER-DAEMON@netapp>

This text is part of the internal format of your mail folder, and is
not a real message. It is created automatically by the mail system
software. If deleted, important folder data will be lost, and it will
be re-created with the data reset to initial values.
Any idea what this is about?

Thanks!
Scott

If it is a POP3 account then you really never should have seen that message
and it is safe to delete it.

If it is an IMAP account contact tech support for the server.

--
Frank Saunders, MS-MVP OE
http://www.fjsmjs.com