outlook express dll errors

mprice

I can't open outlook express, when I try I get "MSOERES.DLL could not be
found" or "MSOE.DLL could no be found." I did a system restore but it did not
fix the problem. Any ideas?

db

outlook express
is undergoing
obsolescence

its replacement
is "live mail".

--

db·´¯`·...¸><)))º>
DatabaseBen, Retired Professional

Tom Willett

He asked how to fix a certain problem, not for your condescending answer.

"db" <databaseben at hotmail dot com> wrote in message
: outlook express
: is undergoing
: obsolescence
:
: its replacement
: is "live mail".
:
: --
:
: db·´¯`·...¸><)))º>
: DatabaseBen, Retired Professional
: - Systems Analyst
: - Database Developer
: - Accountancy
: - Veteran of the Armed Forces
: - Microsoft Partner
: - @hotmail.com
: ~~~~~~~~~~"share the nirvana" - dbZen
:
: >
: >
:
: > I can't open outlook express, when I try I get "MSOERES.DLL could not be
: > found" or "MSOE.DLL could no be found." I did a system restore but it
did not
: > fix the problem. Any ideas?
:

db