Outlook custom form and automation problem

Reaction score
Outlook Task Item: problem with CC and BCC

Hi!

I have to write some kind of project management software for my company.
In the past they used outlook, exchange public folders and custom forms. There are a few user defined fields but they aren't the problem. I've managed to get their value and also managed to set a new value for them while creating new items.

The problem i have now is that outlook tells me there is a field that need a value if i'm creating and saving a new item. I searched what field it could be. After i know all fields needing values i made a new item and looked what fields are not filled. The only field i can't fill with any value from my application is the CC field.

I tried to add it, just like the BCC field, as Recipient to the Recipients-collection of the Item, i tried to add a value through UserProperties but nothing. I even changed the order of adding BCC an CC. But nothing... :mad:

And i don't know if it is a second problem i've got or if it is only because i can't fill that field but if the item is saved, my application doesn't show it. Only after i have created the next new item it shows the other item created before..

I hope you can help me.

Greets Jan

Last edited:

Ask a Question