Opening custom forms Outlook 2010

Reaction score
Hi,
I've created a custom form that I use when adding things to the calendar. The form is also successfully set as the standardform. Adding new things works great, however, when I try to open an excisting item the form fails.
It seems (to me) that an opened (old) item loads a different form than the new item does, even though it runs from the same original form. The problem becomes this: when I open the old form the subject line goes blank (as this is blank in the standardform). I tried to work my way around this by re-designing the form from the opened item-page but if I do that, then I set the subject line to a static value (for example: "test"). I guess the subjectline somehow must be controlled to "remember" what's been added?

Im not on exchange on this computer but also want this to work on my work-computer which has exchange.

TIA!

Reaction score
Solved it. Forgot to link the fields in the reading page (only copied them from the editing page).

Ask a Question