Outlook Outlook Address book

Reaction score
Here's an odd one ....
I have had a host of problems with Outlook that are PROBABLY unrelated to this, but now I have noticed that when I go to compose a message in Outlook, and go to the "To" field, it only shows me the "Contacts" and "Business Contacts " Folders in the drop down for the "Address Book" .

It used to give me all of my many sub-folders if I clicked on the down arrow beside "Contacts" in the menu bar. Now the only way I can get other email addresses is by minimizing the email page and going to the main menu page where one can choose between Inbox, Calendar, Contacts, Tasks etc. I'd like to just be able to pull an address out of the Address Book using the drop down menu to identify contacts in a subfolder like Personals / Correspondence or Work / Project 1 or Work/Project 2 or Work/Project 3...

Help would be appreciated. I suspect it's just a toggle or key stroke that's needed to reinstate the old system!

Thanks in advance!
Nora
----------
------------
System info: Vista Busness; Trend Micro; BEC router; 80 gig ; Processor Intel Core Duo CPU 77500 @2.20 GHz 2201 MHz, 2 Cores ; Physical Memory 2.00 Gb; Available 958 Mb

Reaction score
Outlook Address book problem

Thanks for the reply Newbie. I am using Service pack 2 and just went through multiple calls with MS to get it working after both Outlook and Word locked up and then Outlook kept hanging at the "Loading" page between sending an email and going back to the Inbox. Now that's all working fine, but now I have THIS!
BTW I also downloaded the patch for some remote access problem. Can't remember the details of what that patch was.
Oh yes... and I am using Firefox rather than IE

Aarrrghhhhh!
Nora

Ask a Question