Outlook Outlook 2003 keeps closing down

Reaction score
Hi,

HP home PC with Windows XP

When I have Outlook 2003 open, every 10 minutes, I get an pop up box that says "Outlook has encountered a problem and needs to shut down" When I ask for details, I pulled up an "error signature" that shows the App name, App version, App stamp, Mod name, Modver, fdebub and offset. Does this mean anything? If not what can I do to fix the problem?

What I've done so far:
Restarted the PC.
Did a hard shutdown and restart.
Under the Help button, did a detect and repair.
I checked the MS Windows website for any and all updates and I am completely up to date.
I don't have an other problems with the computer.

Help!

AC

Silverhazesurfer

Master of Logic
Reaction score
start>run>msconfig choose selective startup bullet point. click the startup tab and disable all. click OK and restart. try again. see what happens.

Reaction score
To fix 2gb pst repair you can use inbuilt utility known as Inbox repair Tool or Scanpst.exe. In most of the cases this is helpful to resolve the problem but sometimes when the corruption is severe then it fails. So in these conditions user can use third party software known as PST Repair Tool. This tool has powerful algorithm that performs advanced scanning and efficiently restore deleted .pst files
http://www.repair2gbpst.com

Ask a Question