Outlook 2003 Auto Send/Receive

hyewiz

Hi, i need help please, In my Outlook 2003 the Auto Send/Receive stoppe
working, to check my mails i have to manually click on send/receive s
that i receive emails. I did check all the necessary options, and al
are OK. and i did check to see if Work Offline is checked and its not
the Include this group in send/receive is checked, and Schedule a
automatic send/receive every 10 min. is checked.
I use regular POP3 mail with windows xp sp2.
please if someone can help me solve this problem of mine.

Thank yo

Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

With Outlook closed, find and delete the .srs file you will find using
Windows Search (include hidden files.) When you reopen Outlook, the
send/receive groups should work again.

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

Hi, i need help please, In my Outlook 2003 the Auto Send/Receive stopped
working, to check my mails i have to manually click on send/receive so
that i receive emails. I did check all the necessary options, and all
are OK. and i did check to see if Work Offline is checked and its not.
the Include this group in send/receive is checked, and Schedule an
automatic send/receive every 10 min. is checked.
I use regular POP3 mail with windows xp sp2.
please if someone can help me solve this problem of mine.

Thank you

hyewiz

;276132']With Outlook closed, find and delete the .srs file you will

"hyewiz" (e-mail address removed) wrote in message

Hi, i need help please, In my Outlook 2003 the Auto Send/Receive
stopped
working, to check my mails i have to manually click on send/receive so
that i receive emails. I did check all the necessary options, and all
are OK. and i did check to see if Work Offline is checked and its not.
the Include this group in send/receive is checked, and Schedule an
automatic send/receive every 10 min. is checked.
I use regular POP3 mail with windows xp sp2.
please if someone can help me solve this problem of mine.

Thank you

Thank you for your reply, will do today.
Will this effect any of my settings? like i have personal folders for
my customers, and all my contacts.
will this effect those?

thanks a lot

hyewiz

hyewiz;276212 said:
Thank you for your reply, will do today.
Will this effect any of my settings? like i have personal folders fo
my customers, and all my contacts.
will this effect those?

thanks a lot

DID not work :