Outgoing pictures from Outlook 2003.

yvonne

I have problems with sending emails with pictures included in the mail.
I can see everyting perfectly fine in my Outlook but since my friends says
to me that I newer included any pictures within the mail I found out about
the problem.
I tested to send emails to myself and open it in Windows Mail and it was
like my friends say. No pictures was sent.

I tried gif files, jpg. Please help! :)

Roady [MVP]

Make sure you are not composing your message in Rich Text Format. You can
change your default to HTML via;
Tools-> Options-> tab Mail Format

yvonne

I have already tried that. But it doesn't work. When I download the emails
and receives them in my mobilphone it says that the file that is included is:
winmail.dat at my Nokia E71 can´t read that. Very strange.

yvonne

Tried that also.

Here is what it says...

From: "Yvonne Rosendahl" <[email protected]>
To: "Yvonne Rosendahl" <[email protected]>
Subject: test
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2009 21:09:59 +0100

------=_NextPart_000_0003_01CA8414.496D1B60

------=_NextPart_000_0003_01CA8414.496D1B60

And I did't include a winmail.dat file at all. And no pictures was sent in
the email.

Also tried to send a excel file with the same result.

Thanks for the answers so far! Even if it not been helful. :)