From: Loren Pechtel <lorenpechtel hotmail.com>
Newsgroups: alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Subject: Re: OT Hide your location from Youtube/Google moderators?
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2013 17:36:54 -0700

https://www.ibvpn.com/billing/cart.php?a=confproduct&i=1

"Important! Do NOT use any proxy or VPN solution while you make the
order, otherwise it will be automatically marked as fraud"

How can they tell?

Easy enough, they know the IPs of the commerical VPN providers.

John Doe

If this thing had a real brain and weren't just a big ego, it
would have noticed that I said practically the same thing in the
above correction to my own post.

From: Loren Pechtel <lorenpechtel hotmail.com>
Newsgroups: alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2013 21:23:49 -0700

I read a bit about that. MOney Internet connection sucks for
bandwidth right now. A VPN consumes bandwidth to help other users,
right?

No. You're mixing it up with TOR.

Joined
Sep 2, 2016
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
I was using ibvpn, although its use for hide ip but it's speed was too slow so that i switched to PureVPN UK VPN Service.