online game freezes

Pauline Oxton

I like to play wordox on flipside uk, when I first started running windows
xp I couldnt get in at all, but after many months later I now find that I
can. Problem is I can only play one game and one game only, when game is
finished everything freezes, have to click everything off and start again.
This happens all the time. All other online games I go to are fine, just
this one that is a pain. Can anyone help? Thanks

Jimmy S.

Hi Pauline,

Check with the support folks at flipside on this one. My
suspicion is that wordox may require either MS Virtual
Machine, or Sun Java, or may not work if one of those
two are installed. There's a similar issue with a game by
the name of Bespelled on Zone.com which will not work
if Sun Java is installed on the users system. Good luck!

--
Cheers,
Jimmy S.

Additional Support Resources: My Zone.com Helpsite: http://nibblesnbits.tk
Microsoft Online Tech Support: http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=376
Game FAQ's: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=FH;[LN];gms

| I like to play wordox on flipside uk, when I first started running windows
| xp I couldnt get in at all, but after many months later I now find that I
| can. Problem is I can only play one game and one game only, when game is
| finished everything freezes, have to click everything off and start again.
| This happens all the time. All other online games I go to are fine, just
| this one that is a pain. Can anyone help? Thanks

Jimmy S.

Glad to be of service! :)

"Jimmy S." <Private> wrote in message | Hi Pauline,

| Check with the support folks at flipside on this one. My
| suspicion is that wordox may require either MS Virtual
| Machine, or Sun Java, or may not work if one of those
| two are installed. There's a similar issue with a game by
| the name of Bespelled on Zone.com which will not work
| if Sun Java is installed on the users system. Good luck!
|
| --
| Cheers,
| Jimmy S.
|
| Additional Support Resources: My Zone.com Helpsite: http://nibblesnbits.tk
| Microsoft Online Tech Support: http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=376
| Game FAQ's: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=FH;[LN];gms
| My advice is donated "AS IS" without warranty; nor do I confer any rights.
|
| | I like to play wordox on flipside uk, when I first started running windows
| | xp I couldnt get in at all, but after many months later I now find that I
| | can. Problem is I can only play one game and one game only, when game is
| | finished everything freezes, have to click everything off and start again.
| | This happens all the time. All other online games I go to are fine, just
| | this one that is a pain. Can anyone help? Thanks
| |
| |