olivetti anyway simple

sol

Reaction score
:mad: errm yes right...

The olivetti anyway simple is an all in one printer/scanner/copier.
100 sheet A4 80gsm paper capacity
prints up to A4 size photos in under 5 minutes
prints photos with or without borders
up to 400% enlargement copier
pc free copying
USB 2.0 connectivity(cable does not come with printer)
compatible with windows 98SE/ME/2000/XP.MAC 10.2 or later 128MB RAM
size (h)18.6 (w) 43.3 (d) 3.2 cm

This was a gift for my birthday last year & i was quite happy with it apart from the fact the refills are 22.99 for black & the same for the colour which comes to 45.98 each time which is very expensive considering it only costs 39.99 to buy the printer in the first place :(
The inks should last you 6 months depending on how much you print normal paperwork but photos will take a big chunk depending on the size you use.

however,i had a problem with the machine not accepting the new ink cartridges,theres a pop up you get telling you your ink is running low & should be replaced.
After taking the new ink cartridges back for the third time i finally got in touch with olivetti who sent a new lid out as they said it sounded faulty.
No this didnt do any good so they sent another & then another & finally took the machine itself & replaced it with another which they said was new but i had the same problem so they sent another one & i still had the same problem.
In the end they sent me another supposedly new printer which in fact was the printer i had in the first place-there was a tiny dot on the side that i had put there & thats how i knew.
After all this i finally got in touch with Argos who said just bring the entire thing back & they replaced it with a brand new one so thankyou argos.

Yes its a good printer when its new but after a few months the problems start & you then have hell of a job getting a satisfactory result which leaves you very frustrated & without a working printer until the problem is resolved which like me took six weeks in total.

As of writing this i still have the printer but do not use it anymore & will shortly be purchasing either a cannon or HP all in one depending on the cost & the price of the ink replacement cartridges.As this was a gift i was unaware of prices for the olivetti inks,had i have known i would have asked for another printer so please be aware when buying all in ones of how much the inks are to replace.

blessings

Reaction score
Sadly it seems the way these days with printers.
My old HP let me use the cartridges until there was literally no ink left.
The current Epson printer I use tells me I need new ink when there is often ink still left and I have to continue printing by over riding the warning messages.
I suppose it's a way of getting the user to pay for more cartridges!

Ask a Question