Cheap and Cheerful Epson Printer Copier Scanner

nivrip

Yorkshire Cruncher
Reaction score
Epson SX200 Printer Copier Scanner

This can really be called cheap and cheerful.It works very well and does everything that I ask of it.

A high quality photo printer it is NOT. It will certainly print photos but you are limited to only two sizes of pictures, A4 and 15x10 cm.This doesn't bother me as I have a dedicated photo printer. As a printer for letters and documents it works fine.

Scanning and copying are both straightforward and efficient.

I've had a few Epsons over the years and one reason I like them is that the ink is in individual colour cartridges so that you don't have to replace everything when one colour runs out. Also the cartridge replacement costs are very reasonable.

One criticism is that the printing process is somewhat noisy, but I can live with that.

And, finally, the bottom line. I got this machine for £49.99 (same price in all major PC outlets)which I think is great value. A friend of mine pays more than that for a full set of replacement cartridges !

Ask a Question