Old Emails are randomly flagged as unread.

This problem has started recently. When I recieve an Email, it is marked as
unread. When I read the Email, it becomes marked as read. Sometime later, it
will become marked as unread again. The time is random, and the Emails
affected seemms to be random as well. Not all of my read Emails will revert
to unread, but just single Emails, even if in a group of emails. This will
happen in my Inbox as well as my deleted box.

Sharon F

This problem has started recently. When I recieve an Email, it is marked as
unread. When I read the Email, it becomes marked as read. Sometime later, it
will become marked as unread again. The time is random, and the Emails
affected seemms to be random as well. Not all of my read Emails will revert
to unread, but just single Emails, even if in a group of emails. This will
happen in my Inbox as well as my deleted box.

And the email program that you use is...?

Damn! I knew I forgot something! I use Outlook Express 6.0 Using windows
XP media center Sorry for the omission.

Sharon F

Damn! I knew I forgot something! I use Outlook Express 6.0 Using windows
XP media center Sorry for the omission.

No problem but I'm going to redirect you to the Outlook Express newsgroups.
Be sure to tell them what version of IE you're at as well as mentioning
Media Center as you have here.

Sharon F

From: =?Utf-8?B?QmlsbHlFbGV2YXRvcg==?= <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: Old Emails are randomly flagged as unread.
Date: Tue, 1 May 2007 11:30:01 -0700
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics

Damn! I knew I forgot something! I use Outlook Express 6.0 Using windows
XP media center Sorry for the omission.

PS: That link I sent will launch the newsgroup in OE. If you'd rather use
the web interface use this link instead:
http://www.microsoft.com/windows/ie...inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress&lang=en&cr=US