muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
Nothing to say realy ... its Crucial memory ... that's enough. :D

s-p

Reaction score
Top notch, can't fault them at all. Lets hope the memory works as well :D

Reaction score
I pretty much always use crucal for memory if I am upgrading someone elses machine there are consistantly good quality and do exactly what they say on the tin.

The only reason that I dont use Crucial in my personal rigs is I prefer the higher rated frequency of the Corsair and Samsung chips.

Good retailer though, free delivery is a distinct bonus.

Reaction score
Smooth and simple.

The easiest shopping experience I've had in a long time.

I love the prices, I love the memory selector tool and I love the quality of the products.

Top drawer.

Oh and FREE very very fast shipping, classic!

Reaction score
Superb

Fast, flawless service plus excellent prices. That's it really! I doubt I'd ever buy memory anywhere else.

Reaction score
Re: Crucial UK

Amazing, 2 day delivary, £35.00 for 256MB RAM (Laptop) Great high quality product

It is amazing

VERDICT: Buy, Buy, Buy I woud reccomend

Reaction score
Re: Crucial UK

I couldnt praise Crucial highly enough!! Easy to use web-site, great prices, good product, fast delivery and fantastic customer support. Any problems I've had with crucial, ever have been cleared up with an e-mail or a phone call and the goods still sent off for delivery within 2 or 3 days!

Ask a Question