Offline Synchronization problem

G

Here is my issue,
We have a client that is a laptop user. we map him and all our users my documents folder to a network location. then he has flagged some of the folders in his my documents to be offline folders. but when he synchronizes he gets the error "could not synchronize files, paramater incorrect"

also when you right click on any folder the "make available offline" is greyed out unless you clear the temporary files. then after you clear them the option is available. if you uncheck it. then recheck it it'll synchronize correctly. but then any attempt to synchronize after that fails with the paramater incorrect error.

has anyone run across this or a similar problem?

G

Try this..
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=23073

----- arig wrote: ----

Here is my issue,
We have a client that is a laptop user. we map him and all our users my documents folder to a network location. then he has flagged some of the folders in his my documents to be offline folders. but when he synchronizes he gets the error "could not synchronize files, paramater incorrect"

also when you right click on any folder the "make available offline" is greyed out unless you clear the temporary files. then after you clear them the option is available. if you uncheck it. then recheck it it'll synchronize correctly. but then any attempt to synchronize after that fails with the paramater incorrect error.

has anyone run across this or a similar problem?

Ask a Question