Office 2003 Installation Error

I have already installed Word, Powerpoint and Frontpage, but along time ago
when I installed my system. I now require Excel but whilst trying to install
it it goes as far as the "Validating Install" pahse, and then when it tries
extracting cabinet files I get the following error message:

Microsoft Office Setup did not complete successfully. We are sorry for the
inconvenience.

Error Signature
EventType : office11setup P1 : {90110409-6000-11d3-8cfe-0150048383c9}
P2 : 11.0.6361.0 P3 : startcache P4 : 0 P5 : x P6 : x P7
: x

zombie

T Collett T (e-mail address removed), wrote in message
(e-mail address removed):
I have already installed Word, Powerpoint and Frontpage, but along
time ago when I installed my system. I now require Excel but whilst
trying to install it it goes as far as the "Validating Install"
pahse, and then when it tries extracting cabinet files I get the
following error message:

Microsoft Office Setup did not complete successfully. We are sorry
for the inconvenience.

Error Signature
EventType : office11setup P1 :
{90110409-6000-11d3-8cfe-0150048383c9} P2 : 11.0.6361.0 P3 :
startcache P4 : 0 P5 : x P6 : x P7

Find and delete folder 1033, then reinstall MSO2003. Back up all work first.

--
zombie computers.Inc
zombie computers.Pty.Ltd

Thats it! Thanks! Problem solved...don't know what it was, but your solution
soved it! Thanks so much for your help.