Nuclear Battery Power

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
I wonder whether these will ever become available for powering our laptops and MP3s? Here I guess these really would keep the Duracel bunny going on, and on, and on...... :D

nivrip

Yorkshire Cruncher
Reaction score
Great idea, but what about the enormous lead and concrete shield around it. :p

Another problem is that, in general, the public won't have anything to do with radioactivity. They are always afraid that they will grow an extra arm or eye. :D

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
An glowing in the dark aswell.
laughingsmiley.gif

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
nivrip said:
They are always afraid that they will grow an extra arm or eye.:D

Abarbarian said:
An glowing in the dark aswell.
laughingsmiley.gif

I can see advantages... it's always handy to be able to keep an eye on things happening behind you. And glowing would stop one tripping over things in the dark :rolleyes: The extra hand would be great for DIY - holding things in place whilst you twiddle your screwdriver... it has potential :p :lol:

Reaction score
Could this be the solution to powering cars in the future,by doing away with the huge batteries they have now. I mean has anyone seen the new electric Mini car that is going on trial.There is just about enough room in the back for two tots.And as for the boot well there is room for just two laptops,the thing is full of batteries!

historian :thumb:

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
historian said:
Could this be the solution to powering cars in the future,by doing away with the huge batteries they have now. I mean has anyone seen the new electric Mini car that is going on trial.There is just about enough room in the back for two tots.And as for the boot well there is room for just two laptops,the thing is full of batteries!

historian :thumb:

Not much different from the original then
laughingsmiley.gif

Ask a Question