NTL Cable?

Reaction score
Anyone NTL cable going really really SLOW at the moment, and only a very few sites are opening? It might be because of the game or something, but i got it and it's very annoying.

-Pete

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I was having problems about 1/2 hour before the match with lots of US based sites :( I'm on BTOpenworld ADSL though, its working fine and dandy now though :D

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
Hmmm, no problems here; (Cardiff) before, during or after. :D

But I did notice when flicking through the cannels that the Beeb & ITV were showing the SAME pictures. :roll:

I'll be glad when it’s all over ... I can't find any regular programs I normally watch. :(

Reaction score
Since the world cup started i myteriously gained channels 750 through to 999. Lots are radio channels as well. I'm finding now that some of the channels won't display the movies or anything and are just blank. Maybe too many people are watching tv.

-Pete

P.S When is the winner going to be announced? Or is the comp just ending today?

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Its going to end today, but we are going to announce the winner in about 3 days :D

Ask a Question