Not Receiving emails in approx 1 week

Danielle E.

I was using outlook for office live email address. I have been having
complaints from client's that they are sending emails and I am not receiving.
I tried to sen myself a test email and it was sent but never received. All
server settings are correct. What is the problem?

Gary VanderMolen \(MVP\)

It isn't clear to me which email client program you are using.
The newsgroup to which you posted is dedicated to supporting the
Windows Mail program.

Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail)

"Danielle E." wrote in message
I was using outlook for office live email address. I have been having
complaints from client's that they are sending emails and I am not receiving.
I tried to sen myself a test email and it was sent but never received. All
server settings are correct. What is the problem?

lesrg

my hotmail account sometimes doesnt receive emails from my orange account
regardless of whether i use windows mail or orange webmail.

Is this the same problem?

I understand hotmail block orange email accounts because of spam.

lesrg.

Gary VanderMolen \(MVP\)

Where are you looking when you say your Hotmail account doesn't
receive some emails? Are you looking at your Hotmail with a browser,
or are you talking about a Hotmail account set up in your Windows Mail?
If the latter, check that account via the web also (http://hotmail.com) and
be sure to look in its Junk folder. Windows Mail can only download from
the online Inbox folder.

"lesrg" wrote in message
my hotmail account sometimes doesnt receive emails from my orange account
regardless of whether i use windows mail or orange webmail.

Is this the same problem?

I understand hotmail block orange email accounts because of spam.

lesrg.

lesrg

Hi Gary

I use windows mail to send emails from my wanadoo (orange) account, as far
as i'm aware all my emails are received except when i send to hotmail
accounts.

I have sent emails to my own hotmail acoount, some arrive some don't, it.s
hit and miss. I don't have hotmail set up in my windows mail, so i assume
that i look at hotmail using a browser.

I've looked this up on the internet and it would seem that hotmail block
orange email accounts because of spam. Is this true??

Apologies to danielle, i seem to have imposed on your post.

Gary VanderMolen \(MVP\)

Yes, the most likely explanation for what you are experiencing is that
Hotmail is blocking some of your incoming messages under the
erroneous assumption they are spam.

"lesrg" wrote in message
Hi Gary

I use windows mail to send emails from my wanadoo (orange) account, as far
as i'm aware all my emails are received except when i send to hotmail
accounts.

I have sent emails to my own hotmail acoount, some arrive some don't, it.s
hit and miss. I don't have hotmail set up in my windows mail, so i assume
that i look at hotmail using a browser.

I've looked this up on the internet and it would seem that hotmail block
orange email accounts because of spam. Is this true??

Apologies to danielle, i seem to have imposed on your post.

merryterry

"lesrg"  wrote in message
Hi Gary

I use windows mail to send emails from my wanadoo (orange) account, as far
as i'm aware all my emails are received except when i send to hotmail
accounts.

I have sent emails to my own hotmail acoount, some arrive some don't, it.s
hit and miss. I don't have hotmail set up in my windows mail, so i assume
that i look at hotmail using a browser.

I've looked this up on the internet and it would seem that hotmail blockorangeemailaccounts because of spam. Is this true??

Apologies to danielle, i seem to have imposed on your post.

I have tackled Orange over this issue and they say they have big
problems on all email accounts globally. They are saying they are
working on it 24/7 but dont know when it will be fixed. I am pulling
out of Orange. Crap service

Gary VanderMolen \(MVP\)

Thanks for your feedback.