Mails sending but not being received

nisteljani

Sending emails from Windows Mail with a POP3 account to external accounts but
they are not being received. No rejection messages, they send as usual. Also
receiving emails from these external accounts without any problem. Have
tested 2 alternative Hotmail and Gmail accounts I have, same results.

Have contacted the POP3 service provider, they have tested the account and
sent mails from my email address to my alternative accounts successfully.

Am working on Vista, never had this problem for last 14 months until 2 days
ago.

Anyone have any idea as to why this is happening?

Gary VanderMolen

The alternative Hotmail and Gmail accounts, are they set up as POP3
accounts in your Windows Mail? Those send using the Hotmail and
Gmail SMTP servers, respectively?

What happens when you send a test email to yourself from your
main account? Does it arrive in the Inbox, either in Windows Mail or
in webmail?

Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail)