Not impressed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
just signed up but already having real problems. I tried 3 times to upload a picture to my account only to have the site refresh the page and delete everything I had just done. It is not me, I am very familiar with forums and uploading files. But the first thing I did was look into a link that led to a video site that was disgusting and shocking, apparently, the monitors are not paying very close attention, too bad, this seemed like an interesting forum but I am not willing to try for a 4th time to upload and have the page refresh and delete everything I just spent ten minutes doing!
jhonni

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums jhonni - I'm sorry to hear that you've had some problems.

Was it a site avatar that you were trying to upload (from the user control panel), if so, I'll try and replicate the problem myself. Also, which browser are you using?

Reaction score
U mention a link but are not specific!!

What you may find shocking maybe appealing or funny to others here

If it was disgusting then I assure you it would have benn or should have been deleted a while ago.

Not much gets past us here at PCR

Your avatar will prbably not load simply because its too big. try again using only 80x80pixels

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I got a link via e-mail to the thread in question, and it was an old post that was definitely spam - it is long gone now though. :)

Reaction score
Why was it still Viewable Ian?

And for a newcomer how did he/she see it without digging for it?

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
When I say long gone, I mean that I removed it once I got the e-mail, but by the time this thread was made it had already disappeared (so couldn't be linked to). I guess the thread was found when searching for something via Google, I'm not entirely sure.

If ever anyone spots spam, just click the red alert symbol in that post and it will drop me an e-mail to let me know :)

Reaction score
Nice to know it is down. didn't google it or anything and the topic was rape so....not very nice stuff

Urmas

Subarctic Penguin
Reaction score
jhonni said:
apparently, the monitors are not paying very close attention, too bad

Code:
Threads: 3,872,688, Posts: 13,513,469, Members: 73,334

Ahem.

Between 1950 and 1989, the Stasi employed a total of 274,000 persons in an effort to root out the 'class enemy'. In 1989, the Stasi employed 91,015 persons full time, including 2,000 fully employed unofficial collaborators, 13,073 soldiers and 2,232 officers of GDR army, along with 173,081 unofficial informants

happywave.gif

Reaction score
Ahem? I think I am being referred to as a "rat" or a "mole" by that quote. I see myself more as a girl with low tolerance for nonsense like that link and its accompanying photos...

Urmas

Subarctic Penguin
Reaction score
jhonni said:
Ahem? I think I am being referred to as a "rat" or a "mole" by that quote.

Absolutely not. My apologies if you got that impression. Inappropriate posts are... well... inappropriate, and should well be reported.

Nope – I was merely pointing out the numbers. The forum staff does – methinks – a dandy job given the volume of traffic.

Welcome to the forums!
happywave.gif

Urmas – not a staff member

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
I think I am being referred to as a "rat" or a "mole" by that quote.
The term I would use would be "Troll" but I'm nitpicking ... :)

I am very familiar with forums ...
Hmmm, are you ?

May I say I am surprised you lasted 10min ... :wave:

I see myself as a bloke with low tolerance ... :nod:

:user:

Reaction score
Urmas said:
Nope – I was merely pointing out the numbers. The forum staff does – methinks – a dandy job given the volume of traffic.

Welcome to the forums!
happywave.gif

Urmas – not a staff member

Well said..

3,872,688% correct

Sorry,

3,872,687% correct

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I think this thread has run it's course now, so I'm locking it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Question