Non Violent Offerings?

Spezi

Wolf Cruncher
Reaction score
Not being a gamer (other than a few recent rounds of CoD) I was just wondering what offerings there are that would classify as adventurous with cool graphics but not blood, guts and a natural recipie for warring egos?

In other words anything that's fun but doesn't require killing something or endless arguments over acceptable strategy?

Reaction score
Well Spezi.. something like 'Dreamfall: longest Journey' and that series might be up your street. There are also masses of freeware games that offer aspects similar to the ones you're looking for; I dont have a direct link, but if you google search for shareware games then you might find something. 'Two days a skeptic', 'Cloud', 'Rainy Day', 'Super Tummy Ball'...

One of the best, in my opinion, is a platform physics game, simpley called N; you navigate the small man around the maps. Can be challenging, and indeed adventurous and does require brainpower.

Hope that gives you a start! :D

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Now that you mention it, virtually all of my games have a violent element! I'd never really thought about that before, they are all shoot-em-ups or real time war stratagies...

Theme Hospital and Theme Park are good fun games, but quite dated now. The Sims 2 isn't violent and can be fun if you like that sort of game.

Lego Star Wars II may be a good choice, the demo is good fun :D

Alf

Yank Upstart
Reaction score
How abouts Stepmania? The Myst series is more puzzle game than anything, never played it though

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
murdoch said:
Theme Hospital after all it's used to train senior manager's in the NHS.:rolleyes:

:lol:

Oh no nurse, it's another case of bloaty head :eek:

I can quite happily waste hours playing Roller Coaster Tycoon Three. There's two add-ons as well 'Soaked' & 'Wild'

Now available on budget as well.

I also occasionally play Siberia, you can get Siberia 1 & Siberia 2 for a budget price as a collector's edition.

Reaction score
Haha, Theme Hospital provided *hours* of fun. I got stuck on one of the later levels, when a mass of sick spewin' sickbags spawned in my hosptial...

Spezi

Wolf Cruncher
Reaction score
Input appreciated.

Rollercoaster Tycoon looks interesting as does Darwinia.

Thank you and keep them coming if you think of more. :)

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
I also have Theme park with the wild and soaked packs, although CoD2 rains supreme at the mo! :D

Reaction score
Spezi said:
Input appreciated.

Rollercoaster Tycoon looks interesting as does Darwinia.

Thank you and keep them coming if you think of more. :)

Another un-sung hero, psychonauts.

:D

Ask a Question