Nightmare of Cancelling AOL

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Gotta say, when I quit AOL (dial-up) to go Broadband with Zen, it really was painless, they were totally Ok about everything, so credit where credit's due.

I was on AOL dial-up for 5 to 6 years actually, main reason was price was Ok and they were the only ones - the ONLY ones - at the time who'd allow unlimited downloads without cutting you off. I can remember downloading XP SP 1 over 10 hours :)

And yes, I know their software's rubbish and they're aimed at imbeciles but really, they honestly ain't too bad (for dial-up anyway).

Damn sight better than BT & Tiscali, to name just two, anyway.

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Just listened to that after reading mucks thread on cancelling an AOL Account, and this thread was mentioned...

That i must say is a joke and if it had been me i would of hung up and rang another time when that particular jerk wasn't available to take my call....Made me laugh though, what else could you do listening to that idiot...:D

Ask a Question