Newsgroups - Maintainance

Murtaza

I wonder how MVPs & Other people manage to reply to 10000s Posts daily. Is
there any Guidelines / Advanced Tools which forward related Posts of MVPs?
Is there any dialogue box for "New Posts Arrived"? I use Outlook Express to
read Newsgroups. What ethics I should follow while replying/suggesting to
Posts.

Secondly, I could not connect to msnews.microsoft.com although i can browse
the internet, use msn messenger & other internet activities. I connect
through MS Firewall Client / Proxy using LAN. OS=Windows XP.

Murtaza

Kath Adams

Murtaza said:
I wonder how MVPs & Other people manage to reply to 10000s Posts
daily. Is there any Guidelines / Advanced Tools which forward related
Posts of MVPs? Is there any dialogue box for "New Posts Arrived"? I
use Outlook Express to read Newsgroups. What ethics I should follow
while replying/suggesting to Posts.

Secondly, I could not connect to msnews.microsoft.com although i can
browse the internet, use msn messenger & other internet activities. I
connect through MS Firewall Client / Proxy using LAN. OS=Windows XP.

Murtaza

For the second part of your post, have a look at the link below.
Clicking on the desired NG will automatically add it to OE for you.
http://aumha.org/nntp.htm