Newsgroup postings do go?

The Rifleman

Hi guys any ideas on this issue, when I make a post or reply to some
newsgroups very often they simply dont arrive at the news group itself,
oddly they do appear in my sent file, but not at the destination news group.

One other odd aspect is that also at times the post to the news group
appears on every one elses pcs, but not my own ( I see them replying to my
posts but my posts itself does not show)

On occasion I can get the post to show up at the news group by opening up my
sent file and clicking on REPLY ALL as if answering my own post, then it
does show us as REf ******** on the group

Any ideas please?

Brian Tillman

The Rifleman said:
Hi guys any ideas on this issue, when I make a post or reply to some
newsgroups very often they simply dont arrive at the news group
itself, oddly they do appear in my sent file, but not at the
destination news group.

Please post in a newsgroup related to the newsreader you use. Outlook
cannot read or write newsgroups (without some third-party add-in).
Normally, Outlook uses Outlook Express or Windows Mail to read and write
newsgroups.

The Rifleman

--
If you stay ready, you dont have to get ready.
Brian Tillman said:
Please post in a newsgroup related to the newsreader you use. Outlook
cannot read or write newsgroups (without some third-party add-in).
Normally, Outlook uses Outlook Express or Windows Mail to read and write
newsgroups.

Thanks Brian. Its outlook express 6