Newly engaged couple - Juan and Jasmine at the park

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
Congrats to the happy couple. Thanks to you Quad, they're going to have a lovely set of photos to remind them of this time in their lives. They must be feeling very pleased with this album.

You have captured some super portraits of them, and also, imho, added to the romantic theme with your clever use of sunlight. My own particular favourite, is the sunset portrait near the end, where the couple is bathed in a lovely soft, golden light.

Thank you for sharing with us.... aahhh, feeling all squidgey now. :D

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
Congrats to the happy couple. Thanks to you Quad, they're going to have a lovely set of photos to remind them of this time in their lives. They must be feeling very pleased with this album.

You have captured some super portraits of them, and also, imho, added to the romantic theme with your clever use of sunlight. My own particular favourite, is the sunset portrait near the end, where the couple is bathed in a lovely soft, golden light.

Thank you for sharing with us.... aahhh, feeling all squidgey now. :D

Taffycat,

Thank you for your input. :bow:

They were pleased with the results they saw on the tiny 3" screen, I took in all 360+ pictures in a 4 hour session. I will now have to sort them and put them on a disk, one for each of them. The pictures that I uploaded were direct from the camera and I did not do any post processing. When I get time I will have to sit down and see if any one needs tweaking to enhance the image quality if at all possible.

I would urge anyone on this forum to consider this camera as it is proving to be a fantastic tool. :dance:

nivrip

Yorkshire Cruncher
Reaction score
They're excellent, Quad. :)

You could think about making it your full time job. :D

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Was looking earlier Quad, but didn't get chance to reply at the time, some great photos and some really nice framing too. :)

Good job! :thumb:

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
Thank you guys! :)

I have been editing some of the pictures rather I should say "tweaking" them :) When I get time I will upload them in the gallery.

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
Luverly pictures, luverly camera, not so sure about the photographer though :lol:

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
Luverly pictures, luverly camera, not so sure about the photographer though :lol:

I sure am reporting you to the authorities here at PC Review for that remark on the photographer! Wait! I have the authority, naaaah I'll let you off the hook this time. :p

Ask a Question