New person first post

Reaction score
Hi to all

New person to your site. Been using computers for more than 14 years now. I still find them a confusing piece of equimpent. Have also had major problems with machines. I had a contact at the school i volunteer at that sorted my problems out for me. But since i nearly blew him up before the summer holidays with one of the computers i asked him to repair i feel weary about asking him about my pc problems since. So i am hoping that there is some help out there for me. When they work i haven't a problem but when they start going wrong thats another thing. My mates don't think i should go near them because something always seems to go wrong even if i'm not on them.

Any help that i can come by would be very appreciated.

Regards

Sarah

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
'ello

:wave:

I have a Sister who calls me once a week at least ... I'm getting a free lunch AND dinner this Sunday, to "fix" her PC, again. :D

She can turn off street lamps by walking under them, cannot have an electric alarm clock ... I like my sister though. :thumb:

:user:

Reaction score
muckshifter said:
'ello

happywave.gif

I have a Sister who calls me once a week at least ... I'm getting a free lunch AND dinner this Sunday, to "fix" her PC, again. :D

She can turn off street lamps by walking under them, cannot have an electric alarm clock ... I like my sister though. :thumb:

user.gif
I get paid in beer to mend my sisters laptop.:D

Oh and hello Sarah & Welcome to the forum.:wave:

Ask a Question