New Mousemat

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Thats HUGE!? Does it fit on your desk with the keyboard?

CITech

Offshore Crunchie Eater
Reaction score
Do you have to have an extra large mouse to use that thing?:D

Reefsmoka

Cookie Monster
Reaction score
floppybootstomp said:
Any good?

I got a clear plastic Everglide. It's ok, but nowt special.

Its the best mousemat i've had to date so far. I have an everglide mat, I think its called "Gigant" or simular (smokey grey was the colour).

Me new mousemat now sits half way under my keyboard, but it really is great as no matter how far I take me mouse I dont run out of mat ;). Its made of foam and cover in some sort of cloth, probably neoprene. Its smooth as smooth as Barry Whites greatest hits album.

When it come through the post (£18 from play.com) it was rolled up in like a poster tube!

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
Cut it up into four pieces ... and sell the other three.

:D

Reaction score
CITech said:
Do you have to have an extra large mouse to use that thing?:D

My-my thats a big mouse mat! I would have thought it was a cat mat:D

Reaction score
I've been using a shopping list strapped down with some blue tac for about 5 months now. It works fine!

Although it IS looking a bit tattered and unhygenic now.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I don't even use one with my optical mouse, it seems to work best without one! Mind you, those gaming ones do make a difference if you play online a lot.

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Ian Cunningham said:
I don't even use one with my optical mouse, it seems to work best without one! Mind you, those gaming ones do make a difference if you play online a lot.

I used to do that as well but the mouse was wearing the veneer off the desk :eek:

So I got me's a mouse mat. Only reason, really, it didn't make any difference to operation.

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Hey all, I got a new mousemat, a Razor Mantis Speed, I didnt expect it to be this size
My god that is absolutely gigantic hope its worth the money....

I'm still using me good old star trek neoprene mat, it's about 7 years old now and still going strong..

A shopping list? :confused:
I'm with flopp's on this one cause i'm puzzled as well

Me__2001

Internet Junkie
Reaction score
that thing's HUGE :eek:

i have a blank peice of paper over mine, it makes it slide easier and doesn't jump about either

Reaction score
No mouse pad. Optical roller ball. Almost 2 years now... Only had to clean it maybe twice now. Still rolls smooth as silk. I think it works fine for gaming.. havn't had a problem yet. I wouldn't have room on my desk's sliding drawer thingy for a keyboard and full size mouse pad.

Reaction score
stuartw101 said:
Sorry to bring up an old thread, but i think im gonna buy this mouse mat. Although im considering the Everglide Titan Monster Gaming Mat which is £17.86 includiogn delivery, which is the cheapest i can find which is at overclockers.

http://www.overclockers.co.uk/acatalog/mousemats.html

What would you suggest?
Well i have a plain mousemat with a smiley face £5.99 @ Maplin on it since going to an optical mouse about 2 years ago. Whats so special about this mousemat, is it a special one for gamers??

Reefsmoka

Cookie Monster
Reaction score
stuartw101 said:
Sorry to bring up an old thread, but i think im gonna buy this mouse mat. Although im considering the Everglide Titan Monster Gaming Mat which is £17.86 includiogn delivery, which is the cheapest i can find which is at overclockers.

http://www.overclockers.co.uk/acatalog/mousemats.html

What would you suggest?

I have the Everglide and its nothing compared to the Razer Mantis speed. Just get it, the best mousemat i've ever used.

@ Murdoch : Gaming mousemats are tried and tested by gamers for gamers for better speed, accuracy and control. But if your happy with your mousemat, good on ya.

Reaction score
Reefsmoka said:
I have the Everglide and its nothing compared to the Razer Mantis speed. Just get it, the best mousemat i've ever used.

@ Murdoch : Gaming mousemats are tried and tested by gamers for gamers for better speed, accuracy and control. But if your happy with your mousemat, good on ya.

Cool, so you had that exact mat then? If you say the razer is better then i guess i will get that one.

Last edited:

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Stuart, reef is probably the keenest gamer on this forum, more so than me even ;)

I've listened to him in the past and surprise surprise, he been right.

So listen up :)

Reaction score
floppybootstomp said:
Stuart, reef is probably the keenest gamer on this forum, more so than me even ;)

I've listened to him in the past and surprise surprise, he been right.

So listen up :)

Don't you worry im listening alright ;)

What mouse do you have reef?

Last edited:

Ask a Question