Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion Stat Problem

Reefsmoka

Cookie Monster
Reaction score
Hey all,

I have been playing this game for a while, and I quite like it but I dont know it 100% yet.

So heres the problem, some of my stat level/numbers have gone red, now I noticed this after i was hit by an enemy and writing come at the top screen saying its lowered that stat. Is there a way i can get them back up? The screen shot might explain abit better to someone.

Heres the screen shot: http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a69/Juggy1985/Oblivion2006-06-2421-59-13-15.jpg

Reaction score
Not played it much mate to be honest so this is a guess.

Was it something to do with a potion maybe? Thats why you stats have gone down. Maybe you have to cure yourself or something. If you are able to that is?

I'm sure Mucks or someone will know ;)

Reaction score
I am also playing this game. Maybe its because you were poisoned or something. Get some potion and it should sort you out.

Reaction score
Reefsmoka said:
Hey all,

I have been playing this game for a while, and I quite like it but I dont know it 100% yet.

So heres the problem, some of my stat level/numbers have gone red, now I noticed this after i was hit by an enemy and writing come at the top screen saying its lowered that stat. Is there a way i can get them back up? The screen shot might explain abit better to someone.

Heres the screen shot: http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a69/Juggy1985/Oblivion2006-06-2421-59-13-15.jpg
Argh Yes, whats happened is that you must have missed the special powers bonus on the previous level.
You now need to get to the next level and kiss the big yellow stone, this will give you your score back to normal. If you can get 2 levels up you need to kill all your own people to become the master, easy really!

Reefsmoka

Cookie Monster
Reaction score
I found out how to get me stats back to normal, a few potions here n there, but i cant find the potions to restore speed and personality yet :(.

Reaction score
feckit said:
You dont play games Murdoch, so how do you know this then ;)

He was talking about real life ;)

Reefsmoka said:
but i cant find the potions to restore speed and personality yet
frown.gif

You will in time, have a look at the market place in the Imperial city, they sell many potions around there :D

Ask a Question