New Mouse

Reaction score
Hi :)

At the moment i am using a Labtec wireless optical mouse "its a few months old and getting tatty also has nail varnish on it" so i would like to buy a new one but the mouse needs to be High Precision for my art work "something like a gaming mouse ? my budget is around £50, any suggestions / advice would be very much appreciated

Thank you, Fizz

Reaction score
Fizz said:
Hi :)

At the moment i am using a Labtec wireless optical mouse "its a few months old and getting tatty also has nail varnish on it" so i would like to buy a new one but the mouse needs to be High Precision for my art work "something like a gaming mouse ? my budget is around £50, any suggestions / advice would be very much appreciated

Thank you, Fizz
£50:eek:

Me__2001

Internet Junkie
Reaction score
pretty much any thing with a high dpi will be accurate

take a look at the razer copperhead and the logitechs something like the G5 or G7, all of which are good

oh and welcome
hello.gif

Reaction score
No "i do play some games" but as i said i need High Precision for my art work,As i get payed for my work i need a good mouse "i use PSP 10 X, Adobe CS, Paint.Net etc.

Me__2001

Internet Junkie
Reaction score
they actually have the same bits inside them so go for either, there is one thing you should note and that is alot of ppl have had issues with the drivers for the MS one but once they are sorted its a decent mouse

there is a guide HERE explaining how to sort it out

Reaction score
Thanks Me__2001 (hug) i do like the looks of the Habu

Sub Total : £30.99
Vat : £6.82
Shipping : £8.00
Total : £45.81 thats not bad !

Reaction score
Fizz said:
Thanks Me__2001 (hug) i do like the looks of the Habu

Sub Total : £30.99
Vat : £6.82
Shipping : £8.00
Total : £45.81 thats not bad !
£8 for P&P sound's a lot?

Reaction score
Just overclockers are based in Staffordshire & your in SE England!
Does it weigh a lot??

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Looks like i am too late, but i got the Logitech G7 and its the best mouse i have ever owned! :thumb: (It is out of stock from ocuk, but is available elsewhere)

OCUK charge that for shipping, looks normal to me and i buy lots from them. Thats for City Link next day i assume?

:)

Me__2001

Internet Junkie
Reaction score
£8 seems their standard rate which i feel on some orders is a little ott but i've always got my stuff from them in good condition and before 10am which is kinda annoying when i'm trying to sleep

Reaction score
I have ordered the HABU Me__2001 :) Thank you for your help, your a darling (Kiss) and i have downloaded from your link.

Fizz X

Me__2001

Internet Junkie
Reaction score
cool, let us know how you get on with it, if you get a chance that is with all the requests you seem to be getting lol

Reaction score
TBH Me__2001 i think there having a laugh with me, but your nice, appreciate your help :) and yes i will let you know how i get on with the HABU should be here end of next week because of the bank holls.

Fizz X

Ask a Question