New kid on the block

Reaction score
I have been using CC Cleaner for years but have recently found and been using a product called PrivaZer which is free and found it is superior to CCC. It checks and removes more than CCC also wipes all the free space on the drive. Perhaps others on the forum would like to try it and give their views.

Reaction score
This sounds good to me. I, too, have noticed ccleaner doesn't quite do enough to get the job done. PrvaZer, here I come! Thanks!

Reaction score
Speaking of BitDefender, that's what I have. I had AVG, but it was just so ornery I got tired of messing with it! I'm new to BitDefender --What do you think of it? Any advice is welcome!

Reaction score
I use BitDefender Internet Security 2014.:thumb:
Good if you bank online as it has Safepay.
Yes you pay for it, but you get what you pay for!
A good total security package.:thumb:

And FBS recommending it, it must be good!!!;)

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
And FBS recommending it, it must be good!!!;)

I'm not recommending it you Melvin ;)

I have a great deal of more desirable items to spend my cash on than some blinkin' security software.

For all their quirks and possible flaws, MSE; Antivir; AVG et al are free and they work.

BitDefender/Schmitdefender :D

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
If I'd paid £50 or £60 for some software I think I'd have to like it :lol:

Hang on, there's a free version of BitDefender available I just noticed.

But, but, Mr F paid for a version :confused:

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Yeah BD free FTW! :D

Aint done me wrong yet....

EvanDavis

Silly Fool
Reaction score
I also use BitDefender now after using MSE for a while. Think it was either after reading something V_R or Mucks posted. Not to sure. And you can't argue with FREE :thumb:

Reaction score
FWIW: http://www.davescomputertips.com/ccleaner-vs-privazer-which-is-more-effective/

Any problems yet bootsie?

It's always difficult ditching a trusted program I've used satisfactorily for years but I couldn't find any bad reports about this new one.

Next think you know I'll be ditching MSE for BitDefender :eek: Yikes!

I now use Privazer although I still have CCC on my PC. Privazer seems to take out much more than and so much more secure than CCC. As far as BitDefender it will exclude you from entering a dangerous site unless you authorise it to allow (be it on your own head) also from the review sites it seems to catch more than MSE and is at the top of the free anti viruses chart.

Reaction score

Ask a Question