A new PC free PC cleaner

Reaction score
[FONT=&quot]I have installed PrivaZer a free download on a neighbors PC as she has a 21 year old son who also uses the PC but seems he goes into adult web pages. I found out when cleaning the PC with SUPERAntiSpyware and Mailwarebytes software and found a great 20 Trojans and 797 other spyware on the C drive then used PrivaZer to remove the rest of the rubbish. Whereas it was running at a snail's pace it is now running like an express train. I have now downloaded it on my own PC and after using for some time and I feel it is better than the other cleaners I have tried, check it out and see what you think, http://privazer.com/
[/FONT]

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
I'd be worried if any normal 21 year old male didn't visit adult web pages ;)

I'm usually wary of software 'Cleaners' most have an ulterior motive or can mess up the registry, that's why I like Crap Cleaner (CCleaner for those of a prudish disposition) - it's good.

I'll give this one a look though, thanks for posting Mr Boots :)

EvanDavis

Silly Fool
Reaction score
I'm always dubious about these software cleaners. But always give them a try. So gave this one a try on a computer I installed a new drive in 3 days ago. As I said dubious and I was right, showed up all kinds of errors.

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Just Googled it and it's listed on Softpedia and Cnet and generally has had favourable reviews. browsed 1st 4 pages of Google search and couldn't find anything negative.

Reaction score
Yes Evan I did install MSE and hope that will stop some of the Trojans and mailware. I have found this better than CC Cleaner although a slower, flops, but one can use it and it will boot off the PC when it has finished the cleaning.

EvanDavis

Silly Fool
Reaction score
better than CC Cleaner

The bit that I found it to be better than Ccleaner was, if I did a clean with Ccleaner, I would find on sites like PCreview, Fartbook and Youtube it would not clear user names and passwords, while this program did.
Even after running thisprogram I still find Ccleaner finding stuff to delete.

Reaction score
Well if you do the reverse run CCleaner first and then run [FONT=&quot] PrivaZer you will find lots of stuff that Ccleaner has left I tend to run both Ccleaner first then PrivaZer I guess that is nothing out there which will clean everything except wiping the drive:(

[/FONT]

Ask a Question