Send Anywhere or similar program ?

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
I want to send a large folder of photographs to a mate. I have a Drop Box account but it does not have much free space and their file limit is quite small. Also I do not fancy spending lots of time splitting up the large folder and uploading loads of small files. I would rather just send the photos as one large file.

I found Send Anywhere which has a 10 GB file limit on their free service which would be ideal for my purpose. However I have never used the service and wondered if anyone had any real time experience with it.

Or does anyone have any other suggestions for sending a large folder which is easy to use.

Send Anywhere

Would anyone be willing to help me try out Send Anywhere with a test run ?

:cool:

nivrip

Yorkshire Cruncher
Reaction score
Would anyone be willing to help me try out Send Anywhere with a test run ?

No experience with anything like this but I'd be more than willing to help you with a test run. Just let me have all the details.

Cheers

nivrip

Yorkshire Cruncher
Reaction score
Leaving PC now. Try again tomorrow morning?

Reaction score
Do you not have a NAS?

Most NAS allow you to set up a MyCloud or Dropbox with remote access allowing anyone who knows the passwords etc to retrieve what they want. Loads of tuts on youtube

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
Do you not have a NAS?

Most NAS allow you to set up a MyCloud or Dropbox with remote access allowing anyone who knows the passwords etc to retrieve what they want. Loads of tuts on youtube

No I am pretty poor.

I have a Drop Box but it will not handle 4.5GB files.

I am not confident in my abilities to create and run a secure self hosted Cloud.

Ask a Question