New Ipod Nano 8GB

Reaction score
Hi,

I am looking to get one of these. I was wondering if any one has one and if they are pleased with it, also if they do could they let me know what the battery life is like I have the 1st Gen Nano and the battery only lasts in the region of 8hours. I know it says 24 hours on the website But is this the same with using it all the time or does it die faster than that?

Any ideas or suggestions are most welcome

Thanks,
Wiz

Reaction score
Hi Wiz

Go here and check their iPods out..For another £40 more than the one you want, you get an extra 70 gig..As for battery life, there's all different ways to extend it..First one, when you use your ipod, always run the battery completely flat, wait till it switches its self off..Don't top up every so often as iPod batteries have acumalitive memory..Also, headphones, if you're going to use massive headphones, they are going to draw massive power..Then there are the settings on the iPod, adjust ound settings, volume levels etc..Hope that was of use to you mate.

Reaction score
Madxgraphics said:
Hi Wiz

Go here and check their iPods out..For another £40 more than the one you want, you get an extra 70 gig..As for battery life, there's all different ways to extend it..First one, when you use your ipod, always run the battery completely flat, wait till it switches its self off..Don't top up every so often as iPod batteries have acumalitive memory..Also, headphones, if you're going to use massive headphones, they are going to draw massive power..Then there are the settings on the iPod, adjust ound settings, volume levels etc..Hope that was of use to you mate.

Hi Madxgraphics,

Cheers you have been most helpful. I think I will go with that one as you say get another 70GB for an extra £40 pound, and thats good. :)

Many Thanks,

Wiz

Reaction score
Hi,

I know this is a bit of a Dumb question, but can I use my old IPod charger that’s for a 1st gen nano for my new IPod Classic? Or is there a difference in the voltages in different IPods or are they all the same?

Can you please let me know.

Thanks,

Wiz

Reaction score
wizkid said:
Hi,

I know this is a bit of a Dumb question, but can I use my old IPod charger that’s for a 1st gen nano for my new IPod Classic? Or is there a difference in the voltages in different IPods or are they all the same?

Can you please let me know.

Thanks,

Wiz

Yes you can, but to be honest I would just use the USB cable to charge it..

Ask a Question