iPod Nano

Review iPod Nano

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
Quadophile submitted a new article:

iPod Nano - iPod Nano

Introduction

I am one of those proud parents who inherited the iPod from my son. Yes, for a change it was passed-up to me. Not that he is generous, but because of the fact that he along with my daughter were gifted a 4 GB Nano each (silver for my son and pink for my daughter, inscribed with their names at the back in white).

They do look gorgeous to say the least, having a beautiful brushed anodized aluminium casing in comparison to the one I inherited (white plastic) which is the...

Read more about this article...

Last edited by a moderator:

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Excellent review Quad :D I hope Apple do listen to the idea about pre-installing the software into the onboard memory :)

Reaction score
Very informative review

Very good review Quad:thumb: :thumb:
Now i have an original walkman somewhere, is it worth anything;)

Me__2001

Internet Junkie
Reaction score
i must say Quad, i haven't read a decent review like that in ages
bowdown.gif

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
Thank you all who read and commented on the review, the feedback is greatly appreciated. :bow:

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
I've just read it and will echo the views expressed above.

Excellent review Quad :)

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
Brilliant...who needs instructions :lol: , think apple should use you as marketing exec Quad. The Pictures are absolutely wonderful :thumb:

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
Rush said:
Brilliant...who needs instructions :lol: , think apple should use you as marketing exec Quad. The Pictures are absolutely wonderful :thumb:

I was waiting for Apple to approach me but two days have passed and still nothing!
laughingsmiley.gif

Jokes aside, thanks for the comments and your appreciation of the pictures.:)

cirianz

Chatter Box
Reaction score
Very good & thoughrough review :nod:
Just got my daughter one for xmas & have been very impressed,
since swiping it for myself is unfortunately unethical :rolleyes:
Am now looking at the possibility of saving up for one for myself :nod:
Thanks Quads :thumb:

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
cirianz said:
Am now looking at the possibility of saving up for one for myself :nod:
Thanks Quads :thumb:

I am sure once you get it, it will give you a chance to get away from the humdrum of daily life and provide an opportunity to relax a bit. I must warn you though, it is very addictive
nod.gif

Reaction score
I just recently had my shuffle replaced as a b-day gift, by a nano. I was surprised to find every video format I dragged to my little pod refuse to function. It took me a few hours to acquire, software and convert my personal videos into DivX…I found SUPER {Simplified Universal Player Encoder & Renderer} to be the right tool at no cost......Kool Review

Reaction score
I have my iPod for almost 2 years but I always had problems with it first iTunes than I couldn't erase it than computer couldn't find him...
Now I'm not using him
laughingsmiley.gif
i have to fix it ....
Now: I didn't now that nano could reproduce video (is that only for new version or what)

Reaction score
I've got an 8 gig Nano, a 2 gig shuffle, a 30 gig Zune and a 4 gig Zen ........8 nano is my player of choice{{{{{though for video the Zune is King}}}}} with Sony over ear hook buds I'm happy ......drop the unit down my shirt to control the wires, put it in my left pants pocket and I'm good to go

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
Sport said:
........8 nano is my player of choice{{{{{

Perfectly understandable, the audio is really very good on the Nano! Thanks for reading and commenting:)

Reaction score
Briliant reveiw and an escellent read...And if I dig deep enough in the cupboard under the stairs I am sure I will find my old walkman, my dad brought it back from a business trip to Japan and it was a 13th birthday present....

Ask a Question