New - Have easy question?

Reaction score
Some how I came across a search today with my name on here and in that search I found several posts of communication between me and another member, after reading the posts, I do remember them but this was in 2005. A question went unanswered and I'm still wondering, to this day, what it meant. The person that was supposed to be helping me was being very rude and I think that is why this question bothered me so much; because I was not aware I did anything wrong and if I did, it was totally unintentional.

What does "posting HTML" mean? She had told me rudely not to post in HTML and I asked her what HTML was, she went on to answer other questions in the same manner skipping this question. Later on down the posts she then stated, "Thanks for no longer posting in HTML, apparently you did know what I meant." I still to this day do not know what that meant. HTML to me, means internet pages, and I know I did not do that - the only thing I did, which is the same thing I do in any forum is, reply, type, and send. :) I guess I should not worry about it but it does have me very curious!!!

Ask a Question