New game PARIAH a must see

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
The graphics on that game look amazing! Let me know what its like, as it looks pretty good :D

Reaction score
I'll keep u all posted soon as it comes thru. I hope its compatable with WINXP x64bit beta :#

Reaction score
Yep it runs like water over polished glass. Seems like a good storyline upto now. Altho it is quite linear, but hey who cares I like to frag and frag and frag frag frag frag frag frag frag MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA DIIIIEEEEEEE. Hmm sorry got a little carried away ;)

Only played it a couple of hours however I am enjoying it. Not tryed the online games but played against bots. Some of the available maps packaged with it are amazing.

IMHO well worth the £18 I paid for it

Reaction score
I've tried a recent demo and it did look and feel pretty slick - definitely very similar to Halo. I didn't think it was a patch on far cry, HL2 CoD though, but for £18 it sounds like a bargain. It's made by the same guys who make UT, so I wouldn't be surprised if there isn't a well thought out multiplayer!

Ask a Question