new computer

Susan Roach

I purchased a lap top and I cannot receive email on the lap top. Can you
help me?
From: "Angelo Cork" <Angelo (e-mail address removed)>
Subject: RE: mail setup
Date: Sunday, April 22, 2007 5:54 PM

I do no have that option checked and I'm still getting the error. Any other
solutions?

--
Best Regards,
Angelo

TDH said:
Unchecking the "Logon using Secure Password Authentication" also worked
for
me with the Army Knowledge Online server.

Thanks, Tcheukraki.
--
-TDH

Tcheukraki said:
I also had the same error. I fixed it by unchecking the "Logon using
Secure
Password Authentication (SPA)" box under logon information settings.

Kamil Szmit ([email protected]) said:
I have the same problem. I use Microsoft Windows Server Code Name
Lonhorn.

Error (800ccc0e):

"Your IMAP command could not be sent due to non-network errors. This
could,
for example, indicate lack of memory on your system"

I tried to login with Safe-Mail account (http://safe-mail.net)

:

I'm trying to setup my Mindows Mail with my Army knowledge Online
mail and
once it was setup it told me that there was an error and maybe I
didn't have
enough memory, but this is a brand new, pulled it out of the package
today
computer, it's probably not full. But it also said something about a
certificate error this is the second message I can't get the other
to pop up
anymore

[Window Title]
Windows Mail

[Main Instruction]
PLAIN authentication failed. None of the authentication methods
supported by
your IMAP server (if any) are supported on this computer.

[Content]
Your IMAP command could not be sent to the server, due to
non-network
errors. This could, for example, indicate a lack of memory on your
system.

[Expanded Information]
Configuration:

[V] See details [OK]

[Footer]
Get &help from communities

Gary VanderMolen

Your problem description is a bit sparse.
I assume you have set up an email account in Windows Mail,
following the exact instructions supplied by your ISP?
If so, are you getting an error message when you click on the
Send/Recv button? Copy it, (right-click on it) and paste into a

Gary VanderMolen

Frank Saunders, MS-MVP OE/WM

Susan Roach said:
I purchased a lap top and I cannot receive email on the lap top. Can you
help me?

Did you start Windows Mail and enter the account information give you by
your email carrier? Follow the instructions they give for Outlook Express;
it's the same as Outlook Express for entering account information.

ok but I just deleted them I'll try again. The problem started when I have a
email account then they asked me for a windows email and i dont know what
ppo3 or whatever they are asking for hang on i'm gonna try again.