Neutac S21114

Review Neutac S21114

Chris Pickering

Monkey Island Fanboy
Reaction score
Chris Pickering submitted a new article:

Neutac S21114 - Neutac S21114

Introduction

A lot of people see music as one of the most important parts of their lives. Music can affect your moods quite wildly. Heighten your happiness, and even make your lows even despairingly more so. So with music being one of life’s priorities, you’d expect people to be more than happy to splash the cash when it comes to picking up speakers for their home use. But how many people do you know who are happy to stick with the old pair of £5 speakers that came with their PC?...

Read more about this article...

Last edited by a moderator:

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
Nice review :thumb:

What kind of performance did the speakers give with classical music?

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
Very well done! :)

For £15 nobody can really complain. In your opinion how would rate its durability?

I still wonder how they can do it at such low price?

Chris Pickering

Monkey Island Fanboy
Reaction score
I must admit, I'm yet to give them a go with any classical music. The only pieces I have with me have a fair bit of special significance, and I'm reluctant to listen at the best of times! They have however been tested across my (I'd say pretty wide) musical tastes. From the likes of Radiohead, to Sigur Ros, Blur, Foo Fighters, and even a bit of Vangelis! Performing exceptionally well for the price.

The kits now actually become my standard use with my PC, for the time being at least. Performs delightfully well with all your usual PC use. I've even spotted them for £10 on my internet travels. A very nice buy for that price!

.-=ManQ=-.

<a href="http://www.boltonpc.co.uk">BoltonPC</a> R
Reaction score
They are very good speakers! I got chance to try a set out a few weeks ago. Classical music ? Yeah, they are fine and they hold the higher frequencies quite well.

My only kind of negative point, although it's not really a negative cos we're talking about £15 PC speakers after all. It's the lower frequency, as well as a little classical music. I love my sub bass, and when listening to Charlie (Prodigy) they do miss a little during the sub bass solo.

But hey, like I say, they are PC speakers and in the vast majority of applications, they'll do you good !

Ask a Question