Netgear DS108

Reaction score
Hey,

I got given the Netgear DS108 hub because there was no power supply. I went to Maplins and got one for £20 and it worked fine on the network. However, im sure the hub can be bought for about £20 now so was thinking of taking the power supply back. I cant find a price for this particular model of hub though cause it looks like it's been replaced.

Does anyone know what price it would be, or if there is a newer better version out there for kind of the same price?

Bodhi

Reaction score
Cheers Andy. Now you can get to 2,300 posts by telling my what the difference between the Netgear DS108 and the FS108 is!! haha.

Adywebb

Growing old....
Reaction score
Don't think there is anything really - just seem to update the model numbers every now and then I think.

Adywebb

Growing old....
Reaction score
I think that means each port is just used as when required - there is no set priority - but don't quote me on that!

Reaction score
I have one of those Netgear FS hub things... 4 or 5 ports... ended up not using it because not all of the ports accepted both types of cable. C'est la vie.

offtopic.gif
I thought it was Adrian not Andy :confused:
whistling.gif

Reaction score
It probably is Adrian. I just misread it and thought it said andywebb. C'est la vie ;)

I might just take the power supply back then and get the 25 quid one from amazon if it's a later model. It's only for having about 4 or 5 people linked up to play games, doesnt have to be that fancy.

Adywebb

Growing old....
Reaction score
bodhi said:
It probably is Adrian. I just misread it and thought it said andywebb. C'est la vie ;)
Ady is fine ;)

I use a Belkin 4 port hub - works great :thumb:

Ask a Question